Pumpkin Pie Parfait with Crumb Topping
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8oz.) block of cream cheese
The crumb topping
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (or 2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1. To make the crumb topping: preheat your oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Add butter and work until you get a coarse texture. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and work the dough to form a ball. Crumble the dough with a fork and spread the mixture on parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then cool down to room temperature.
2. Blend the cream cheese, whipping cream, and sugar, together in a bowl till smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and refrigerate.
4. Line the bottom of serving dishes with one layer of crumble, then spoon one layer of cream cheese filling, then one layer of pumpkin puree. Repeat the process. To finish, add the remaining crumb topping. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
Let me know if you made this and what you thought of it.
If you like this recipe, please share it.