This is a very easy recipe that anyone can make. Easy Pizza Casserole. Uses only a few ingredients from your pantry. It’s very adaptable, quick, and easy.
- 3 & 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon (parsley or basil or Italian) Seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) jar pizza sauce
- 6 -8 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mexian style cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a bowl combine Bisquick, garlic powder, and seasoning of your choice. Add water and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Divide dough in half and drop the dough on the bottom of the prepared pan, by spoonfuls.
- Pour 1 cup of the pizza sauce on top of the dough. Then layer half of the pepperoni on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on the pepperoni. Repeat again with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for20-25 minutes. Cut into squares. And you’re ready to serve it up.