These peanut butter cookies are rich, soft, and perfect. They are so easy you’re going
to wonder why you didn’t make them sooner. Be careful though, they are addicting.
If you’re trying to watch your weight, you might want to leave now.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together the peanut butter and sugar until combined and creamy. Add in the egg and baking soda, and mix until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon, portion out the dough and roll into balls. Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork to press the dough down. If you prefer you can create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack.