- 1 pound dry pasta- Use your favorite pasta. It all works.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 – 24 ounce jars of spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- Sour Cream (optional)
Before beginning, spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Cook ground meat with chopped onion and salt and pepper. Add sauce
Place 1/3 meat sauce into crockpot
Next, separate pasta into thirds and put 1/3 on top of the meat sauce (uncooked)
Do the same with the cheeses. Separate into thirds. Add 1/3 cheese on top of pasta
Repeat this process until all ingredients are used.
Place lid on crockpot and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours
Just before serving add some sour cream if desired.