Most of these items you probably have on hand already. If you use what you have in your pantry you’ll find that being frugal is easy. Budget cooking has a lot to do with using what you have already in your home.
These chocolate muffins are delectable. Make them for breakfast, movie night or just to get everyone around the table together for a few minutes.
These are great to have on hand, to pack in lunches, or to freeze for later.
You’re going to love them. And so is everyone else.. You’ll thank me later.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Grease muffin tins.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, and egg. Next, add the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full.
5. Bake 18 – 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.