- Dough- You can use frozen or make your own fresh. I use a pizza dough mix.
- Divide pizza dough into equal portions and roll out.
- On one side of the dough, place all of your ingredients.
- Fold over crimping the edges. Use a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush with oil. Bake at 400F for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
What To Put Into A Calzone
Here are some different variations for you.
- Cheese – Mozzarella, parmesan, sharp cheddar, feta cheese.
- Meats – pepperoni, ham, bacon, sausage.
- Veggies – Mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and onions.
- Sauce – Use any pizza sauce
- Dip – you can dip your calzone in your favorite sauce or marinara